Wednesday 21 July 2021

Warehouses ...

 Mulling over a possible game set in the environs of a harbour I realised I was short of suitable dockside buildings. A couple more warehouses were needed.

I bought a Gaugemaster OO/HO warehouse kit,  I made it up into two warehouses, filling in the missing walls/roofs with cardboard pieces. While I was in building mode I decided to extend a low relief building into one the same width as the warehouses.

The initial build ...

I photocopied the front of the low relief building and made up some image files to print, so that I could have a similar brick sheet and the front elevation to cut up as needed.  The 2nd phase of the build with the roofs added, warehouse fronts painted and the printed paper sheets cut up and stuck on as needed.
Finished off front ...
and back ....

No comments: